Donald Trump 'You're in Trouble' Donald Trump 'You're in Trouble'

LOL funny parody....where's the joke tho?

SME: Ren & Stimpy Show SME: Ren & Stimpy Show

This is not a lost episode, it has already aired on tv several times!

Trumps Dart Pain Meter 2 Trumps Dart Pain Meter 2

Not an argument!

Jack Off James! Jack Off James!

This is an absolute travesty, you didn't even get his sexuality right.

Undead slayer Undead slayer

Käytä nyt perkele jotai parempaa ku MMF2!

Jokes aside, I do have a few tips. You should never let MMF handle animations by itself, you should use alterable values to force the animation frames to a certain frame and animation, this ensures that you don't get those frozen animation, it takes some extra work but it is definitely worth it, just make sure that all animation speeds are set to 0 so the built in engine dosen't mess around with whatever the events are doing.

For collision detection I suggest using collision animation frames to check actual collisions, that is a frame you set before checking a collision, and then after testing the collsion you set the animation and frame to whatever animation you should be displaying, if you master this you can sidestep all the uglier issues that comes with using the built in way for handling things in MMF2.

Lastly the game lags like hell on my computer atleast, are you using a lot of layers? That became a issue in a few of my own projects, which after removing a few object layers, suddenly frame rate improved drastically on the .swf conversions of the game.

There are things about the game I genuinely like, but there is a lot of room for improvement.